Menu

Complete Science Program

katnorman

I'm looking for a complete science program for my 4th grader. We've done Elemental Science up until now and we just need something different. She will be doing physics this year and I've looked into Nancy Larson and Noeo Science. Are there any other programs that I'm missing that have everything needed (teachers guide, books, experiments etc.)

Thanks!!

Second Real Science for Kids: Physics. 

10 lessons, each with an experiment.  Includes Textbook, Lab book, and Teacher Manual.  Written by a PhD scientist who is also a homeschool mom, Dr. Rebecca Keller.  The textbook lessons are clearly written, but not dumbed down.  Wonderful color illustrations of all concepts.  Comprehension questions in text.  Vocabulary lesson in lab book, after each experiment.  The experiments are laid out following the scientific method.  

RS4K is a great series.  We've done Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Geology.  Looking forward to Astronomy.

I just bought Physics 2 for my 4th grader from NOEO and finished going through it mapping it out.  I really like the looks of it, and the experiment kits, etc.  There are tons of fun things to build from the Gizmo and Gadgets book they use.  Don't know for sure how it'll go with my ds, but I'm really liking what I've seen so far.