Menu

What is the temperature where you are at?

Luanne

It is 58 degrees here right now (in northern Colorado).  We have had a couple of weeks of temps in the low to mid 90s, but for the most part it has been a fairly cool summer with temps in the 80s mostly.  Believe me... I'm not complaining.... just stating a fact.

It is also raining here right now.  It started yesterday evening and hasn't let up.

It's been such a wonderfully cool summer here. We've had a few days in the 90's but mostly 80's/  Today it's in the low 80's with low humidity.  yesterday was a bit cooler... Wonderful.

FWIW, I had predicted to my family that this would be a more cool summer (temperate)  because of a volcano eruption in??? (Iceland???) and the ash had finally made it to this part of the world.   It is one of the reasons stated for why we had an usually cold winter here in No.America.

68 here at the moment. It's been a cooler than normal summer. Haven't even been swimming yet! We've had some days in the 80's, but we've been mostly in the 60's and 70's for highs and have had to close the windows some nights. Last night was in the mid 40's. 

It's been a great summer here along the CT coast... warm-to-hot and most importantly, DRY.  I can't stand the humidity.  Today it's 75F/23C, which is a tad cool for summer here, but I'm not complaining!  

We topped out at 35C here in northern Alberta today. I always feel a little impressed by our ridiculous wide range of temperature when I see states way below us with colder temps then us in the summer and we still hit -40 to -50 every winter. Some day I want to move to where the extremes are a little less extreme.

Oh! I hope it goes down!! I'm moving there this weekend!

You are? Wow! Is your DH getting out of the military then? Mine finished his 20 years a couple of months ago and we are staying put in San Diego for now. And yes, I'm not happy about it being so hot right now (90F in our neck of the woods!)

60, cool, cloudy, and raining.  I'm in northern Colorado as well.

I was just saying to a friend how glad I was that we didn't shell out the $300 for a pool membership this summer.  I guess we'll see how August goes. 

I am kind of grateful for a cooler, wetter, less fire filled summer! 

95 with 90% humidity so it feels like, well, hot lava.

I can relate to that one!  Outside Tokyo here.  It's been in the 80s, but humidity anywhere between 70-90%.  At least it's cooled down a bit, last week were above 90 with the same humidity.  Ugh!  How long until winter?