Menu

BFSU- how to use vol 2 when you haven't done vol 1?

Elfknitter.#

Which is located, IMO, in an inconvenient spot (past the overview section, past the time required section, past the outcomes section. Seems more logical to put them closer toward the overview.)

I could do that for each one. I was just wondering if anyone had gone through and made a flow chart that included them, in the same way flow charts were made for volume 1.

Well, join the Yahoo group for book 1 and book 2. In the files section for each is a PDF of the flowchart from the book. Print them out and then lay the flow chart from book 1 side by side like they are in the book. Then put the flow chart for book 2 right beneath it. The flow chart for book 1 goes right into the one for book 2.

If you owned both books in hardcopy you could just copy them out.

I found the PDFs of the BFSU books too difficult to work with and I now own the hardcopys. I have found I don't like any sort of school book or reference book in PDF or e-book format. Too difficult to work with.