Menu

8/24/08 exercise

I walked 3.5 miles. It seemed to take a long time, 57 minutes! I must be a slow walker!

Later today DH and I will go on our 15 mile bike ride. :) Will check in when it is finished!

This weekend and last week have been crazy busy here, preventing me to spend a lot of time on here. Just wanted to let you all know I am thinking about you and cheering you on in my heart! Even if I don't respond to all posts I'm reading them and am so inspired by all of you! Keep it up!:)

Wow! This is a short thread! Did it get buried?

I'm just adding that dh and I went out for our ride at 7:30 tonight. We were both tying loose ends this afternoon with various stuff around the house, so didn't get out in the afternoon. We ended up biking 11.1 miles. My son has been biking on a regular basis for exercise, usually a 5 mile course, daily. I had told him last week that I ran 6 miles and he decided that I couldn't outdo him. After all, I'm much older! So, he picked a new course that ends up being 11.1 miles, which is the course dh and I decided to do tonight. It is very hilly! It took dh and I almost 60 minutes to finish it! Needless to say we are proud of ds for his determination and self discipline!:)

he decided that I couldn't outdo him. After all, I'm much older! So, he picked a new course that ends up being 11.1 miles, which is the course dh and I decided to do tonight. It is very hilly! It took dh and I almost 60 minutes to finish it! Needless to say we are proud of ds for his determination and self discipline!:)

Very cool!