Menu

Side-by-side comparison of BJU Fundamentals of Math & either TT Math 7 or TT Pre-Algebra???

ereks mom

Have you done a comparison or know of one posted online?  I googled but didn't find one.  Just trying not to reinvent the wheel... 

ETA:  I'm particularly interested in the comparison between the FIRST edition of BJU Fundamentals of Mathematics and TT 7 or Pre-Algebra, but I'd be interested in hearing about the comparison with 2nd edition BJU Fundamentals & the TT courses as well.

Thank you, loesje 22000. :)

I have BJU Fundamentals and also TT 7 & TT Pre-algebra, so I could go through the whole process of comparing them myself, but I'm feeling lazy and was hoping someone had already done all that work so I wouldn't have to. :p

I was all set to use ABeka Basic Math I (7th), but I can't find an unused student text, so I decided to choose between the BJU and the TT (either TT 7 or TT Pre-algebra) since I already own the student texts for those.