Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrsBasil

Faithmanor Car Accident

Got up this morning worrying about Faith and her son.  Yesterday I was nearly clipped taking DD to art class because someone was texting and driving.  We weren't going very fast so damage would probably have been minimal but it was scary and aggravating all the same.  I agree with upthread.  I will be VERY careful what type of driver I am demonstrating in my driving habits with my kids.  They are watching.   And will be driving before I know it.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  again to Faith and her family.  

Oh, no! I hope and pray your son will make a speedy recovery and be home soon. It's bad enough when they're hurt but downright awful when you can't be there.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I am so sorry they won't let you stay next to your boy.  I am sure they think they are ensuring that you rest and recuperate but I would be like you too, wanting to stay right by my son's side until he was released.

I am in tears, Faith.  I am so sorry.  I am sending you virtual hugs and I hope with all my heart that your son recovers completely and very, very quickly.  

Thank you everyone. Physically, I am feeling a little better today. The internal bleed resolved itself without surgery, but my son had to be given a unit of blood and then spiked a fever. Now he is having his leg ultrsounded but the trauma doc is releasing me to my parents care today. No one, including my paramedic dd and my husband will allow me to remain at the hospital as a non patient so I can be with my son. I am not handling this well, and if anything happens to my boy and I am not there, Dh nd I will not be well. I don't know how I could ever forgive him, and physically I am at their mercy. I can't stay unless they are willing.

Yesterday, I loved every doctor, every nurse, every person who has been taking care of me. Now I am so angry with them that I am heartbroken.

No one seems to care how hard this is 0n my momma heart.

Prayers for your son and you. It sounds like your DH is concerned for your well being after a serious accident. Please rest and take care of yourself so you can be healthy for your son.

ETA: I would feel the exact same as you. I would want to be there with my child.

:grouphug: I will add that I'm glad you are doing well enough to be released, but I'm fully with you on wanting to be there with your son.  Fully, fully with you...

Faith, I am so sorry to hear of your accident!! I can't even begin to imagine the upset you feel over not being able to be with your son. I wish both you and him a speedy recovery. :grouphug: :grouphug:

:grouphug:  Sending good thoughts your way in hopes that your momma heart is soon eased and that your son is on the road to recovery.

Sending good thoughts your way!

Just yesterday, I was almost hit on my bike -- by someone weaving down the street while texting. She came within inches of me, so I could clearly see she was staring right at her phone. And she'd just missed a pedestrian as well.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for a speedy recovery for you and your son and that you will soon be able to be with him.

(((Faith)))

I'm so sorry.

I would be beside myself if I couldn't be with one of my kids in the hospital. I hate to leave for any reason.

I hope everyone heals quickly and is together again quickly!

I'm so sorry about the accident, Faith, and I'll be praying for both you and your son. I'm so sorry you won't be able to stay there in the hospital with him.

I don't know how anyone can expect you to be able to rest at home when you can't be there comforting your son. :( will your dh be with him 24/7? If so, at least you can be confident that your son will be getting good care and support.

I'm so sorry about this, Faith. :grouphug:

Oh, I would be right there with you, mama. There would be serious hell to pay. I'm sorry, Faith. :(

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope both you and your son are well as soon as possible.

Sending prayers for you and your son. May both of you recover quickly and completely. I am sorry that you cannot stay with him and I would be heartbroken as well. 

Sending healing thoughts your way. Get better soon so you can be there for your boy.

This is awful. Please heal well to you and your boy. So hard on you not to be with your son.

So sorry this senseless thing happened and that you can't be with your son right now. Hard as it is, please let your family care for both of you. Your son will need you to be well and strong for him.

Praying for a speedy recover and that your son will be fine without you there.  They are probably right.  You need to rest and recover.  As a momma, I'd be so mad they made me go home.

Faith, I am so sorry!  That is maddening that you can't be with your boy.  I hope you both recover quickly, and that somebody will be there with him.  I would have skype on 24/7, after having been booked by the pd for killing the person who said I couldn't stay!    :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  Great big hugs for both of you.