Menu

Hi everybody. I've created free SAT reports to go along with all the tests in The Official SAT Study Guide - aka the Blue Book.

As you know the College Board's reports aren't very descriptive. For Writing, they'll tell you that you missed several "Identifying Sentence Errors" questions. What the heck is that and how do I study for it?

It's a little better in Math - they say you missed an "Algebra and Functions" question. But that still doesn't give you a place to start studying.

I needed something better that would pinpoint my kid's weaknesses  - for example, saying that this kid has to work on exponents, tone questions, and improper modifiers. And I needed something that would capture *why* a kid missed a particular question. If one kid missed a function question because he didn't know functions and another kid missed the same question because he was rushing and didn't read the question closely enough - those are two different issues that require two different solutions to fix.

So I created reports that give you a roadmap on EXACTLY what you need to study to improve you SAT score.

Here's more info on them (with pictures to show you what they look like)