Menu

Tornado spotted near my husband and his campers

YaelAldrich

Op I didn't know where you lived when I read your prayer request. Thankfully! My son is in I dy for the summer and spent part of the afternoon in a stairwell. He called me on his way home from work to let me know he was ok in case I had heard about the tornado! Yikes!

This is my second spring in Tornado country, let's just say I much preferred Earthquake country. It can make for so much anxiety, and it seems to me so much more damage. I will pray that the campers can relax and enjoy the rest of their time.

Lived in both (EC: Japan and CA; TC: NC and IN),  Actually I like tornadoes better (I think).  My youngest had a long talk with his father/my husband at dinner about tornadoes and why we shelter from them.  

Op I didn't know where you lived when I read your prayer request. Thankfully! My son is in I dy for the summer and spent part of the afternoon in a stairwell. He called me on his way home from work to let me know he was ok in case I had heard about the tornado! Yikes!

If he needs anything while in Indy, please PM me.  I'd be happy to help him.