Menu

14yo dd is asking for a penpal

She wants someone who will write letters, no email.  

She is not at all into the teen trends (ie. Bieber, teen fiction).  Her interests include:
- Photography

- Philosophy (lately she's been reading C.S. Lewis, St. Augustine, Marcus Aurelius, and some Plato)
- Latin

- Wants to learn ballroom dancing

- Some of her favorite books and authors are:  L'Engle, Les Miserables, Great Gatsby

:)

• 2 months later...

My dd is 15 and I think she'd be interested.  She loves photography, is taking Latin and Greek and she's presently reading Anna Karenina, so they sound like they would get along great!  Let me know if your dd still wants a pen pal, and then I'll pm you.

My dd14 is absolutely desperate for a penpal, but due to the great length of time  for international mail to arrive she would like to correspond by email.

Anyone who has a daughter who would like an international penpal from Australia  please pm me.

she doesn't even know about teen trends.

she is very much into craft, etc.  has created a fairy garden and loves making things for it. She also loves Basketball, cooking, sewing, learning Japanese and things like that.

She is extremely lonely for a friend who is a girl as she only has brothers, we live rural, and does not have a single friend even close to her age