Menu

Exercise help

Good old Callanetics is the best thing I ever did for flexibility and strength. It is truly amazing!

http://www.collagevideo.com now carries the old, original Callanetics on DVD. I wouldn't go for the newer, updated ones. The original is still the best (the outfits leave a bit to be desired, but the program is amazing).

Callanetics is kind of a blend of yoga and pilates and strengh training, although you don't use weights, just your own body weight as resistance.

Do it faithfully, and you WILL be more flexible -- and you'll feel better and stronger than ever. Really.

Good old Callanetics is the best thing I ever did for flexibility and strength. It is truly amazing!

www.collagevideo.com now carries the old, original Callanetics on DVD. I wouldn't go for the newer, updated ones. The original is still the best (the outfits leave a bit to be desired, but the program is amazing).

Callanetics is kind of a blend of yoga and pilates and strengh training, although you don't use weights, just your own body weight as resistance.

Do it faithfully, and you WILL be more flexible -- and you'll feel better and stronger than ever. Really.

Hey, the 80's are coming back, right. :D Thanks, I've been looking for something to help with flexibility too.