Menu

Need help with online Spanish -must be accredited

These courses have been approved by the school for my daughter to use for Spanish 2:

Obridge

Keystone

Apex Learning

Obridge is the cheapest option by half ($350). They also seem to be the most flexible with scheduling. However they only go to Spanish 2 so if she wants to go higher, she will need to switch. We have one friend doing this for French and she is pleased.

Keystone has the most levels and is only slightly more ($400). It uses the same textbook her school used for Spanish I. It is also rather flexible. Online reviews seem mixed

Apex is the most expensive ($700) and least flexible. It is the one the school recommends and supposedly students at the school have done well with this (Compared to NCPVS which has been a failure for most kids at the school). It has an honors option which is helpful and goes to Spanish 3.

What is the hive's experiences with these companies?

These courses have been approved by the school for my daughter to use for Spanish 2:

Obridge

Keystone

Apex Learning

Obridge is the cheapest option by half ($350). They also seem to be the most flexible with scheduling. However they only go to Spanish 2 so if she wants to go higher, she will need to switch. We have one friend doing this for French and she is pleased.

Keystone has the most levels and is only slightly more ($400). It uses the same textbook her school used for Spanish I. It is also rather flexible. Online reviews seem mixed

Apex is the most expensive ($700) and least flexible. It is the one the school recommends and supposedly students at the school have done well with this (Compared to NCPVS which has been a failure for most kids at the school). It has an honors option which is helpful and goes to Spanish 3.

What is the hive's experiences with these companies?

Here's a bump for you

• 2 weeks later...

We went with Apex as that is what the school recommended.

DAY 1 and it's horrible so far. Things wrong because accent mark is not there but no way  to make accent. No syllabus of how things are graded, etc. No tech help. Review not helping for quiz at all. Not a good choice so far.