Menu

How do I print a shipping label through Paypal w/o the link?

Ewe Mama

Sorry if the title is confusing, but I am very confused, so you get to be, too!

I sold a couple books through homeschoolclassifieds today. When I went to print the shipping label through PayPal, I had no problem. I was able to follow the link directly from the transaction information page to the shipping information page, filled in the missing information, hit the print button, and everything was grand.

The second transaction doesn't have that nice little link to the shipping page. I have noticed that sometimes it is there, and sometimes it isn't. What's up with that? Anyhow, I was hoping some wise boardie might be able to tell me how to print a shipping label from PayPal when the link doesn't take me to the shipping page. I'm on an ipad, so maybe I can't access everything that I would be able to on a computer? No clue. I printed the first label from the ipad with no problems.

If you can help, please enlighten me! Thank ewe!

Sorry if the title is confusing, but I am very confused, so you get to be, too!

I sold a couple books through homeschoolclassifieds today. When I went to print the shipping label through PayPal, I had no problem. I was able to follow the link directly from the transaction information page to the shipping information page, filled in the missing information, hit the print button, and everything was grand.

The second transaction doesn't have that nice little link to the shipping page. I have noticed that sometimes it is there, and sometimes it isn't. What's up with that? Usually that means they sent the money as "gift" instead of choosing the "paying for goods" option. Anyhow, I was hoping some wise boardie might be able to tell me how to print a shipping label from PayPal when the link doesn't take me to the shipping page. I'm on an ipad, so maybe I can't access everything that I would be able to on a computer? No clue. I printed the first label from the ipad with no problems.

I think you will need to be on a desktop to print the other one. First gather the info (buyers name, etc.) and then look on the account overview page. On the right hand side should be a box that says "My account tools" and then look for "Multi-Order shipping". It will open a window. You will have to make a new label. It will ask for the weight, package type, etc. THen just save it and then click "print" and it will get it ready for you to print.

If you can help, please enlighten me! Thank ewe!