Menu

A few words that should not be posted...

shanvan

Every time I read these words here a chill goes down my spine.  Be warned, if they are in the post title, I will not click on it.  No, no.  I won't.  I really don't want those words entering my mind.  Completely irrational, but true.

(bedbugs, cockroaches, lice)  :svengo:  

The link is weird but not gross.  Interesting story, but then I'm not afraid of spiders.  Totally DON'T understand the picture though.

Didn't read the whole article, so something in it could be offensive, but the first paragraph explains it.

I had never heard of this show till I saw it mentioned here. It's (a bit) cleaner than My Name is Earl, by the same folks, and w/ lots of cameos by Earl actors. 

So sorry, MomHH!  Truly I am.  But that link should have had a warning....yeesh, shivers again.    (I'm not mad at Angie, just thoroughly grossed out at the picture.)

I guess I have two phobia(s?):  one is driving off of a tall parking garage by accident, thanks to those stoopid round parking towers in Chicago--the ones that always show up in cheesy action movies from the 70s and 80s, and the other one is of bugs in my ears. (Thanks, Star Trek, for that one.)

Some people *cough*cough*ME*couch*cough* don't like to be told NOT to do something, thus we must.  Thanks a lot. ;)

Every time I read these words here a chill goes down my spine.  Be warned, if they are in the post title, I will not click on it.  No, no.  I won't.  I really don't want those words entering my mind.  Completely irrational, but true.

(bedbugs, cockroaches, lice)  :svengo:  

I'm sorry shanvan that I made your spine chilly! :)

I don't usually like to be told not to do something.... But this is one case where I'm totally gonna listen!!

I hereby propose that we put coded warning labels in post titles... You know how people put CC in titles for Christian Content? If that weren't already taken, I'd propose we use it to mean Creepy Crawlies instead. But we could start with BB, or a more generic Bugs label.

No really, I'm serious... :)

"Glass in foot"

I couldn't even open the thread.

I hope everything is OK!

Ha ha, "glass in foot" is fine.  That's my son.  It seems to have come out.  I'm terribly squeamish and he is too, so we've been holding our breath and hoping for the best.

Funny thread; I'm going to have to think hard on things I refuse to open as well-----

Betsy

Ha ha, "glass in foot" is fine. That's my son. It seems to have come out. I'm terribly squeamish and he is too, so we've been holding our breath and hoping for the best.

Funny thread; I'm going to have to think hard on things I refuse to open as well-----

Betsy

Oh, good!

I'm squeamish about that...I almost hyperventilated in Die Hard. Good thing I knew it was fake. :lol: