Menu

My nominated story (Attn. all Stargate SG-1 fans)

One of the fan fics I wrote was nominated for an award last week.  At first I was thinking it wasn't that big of a deal, but then someone reminded me that there are thousands and thousands of SG-1 ff.'s out there, so that makes it more exciting.  If anyone is interested in reading it, it's called Galatea.  If you're not familiar with Stargate, it might be confusing, as I refer to the show of course, but it should still be readable.  There is mild language in it, and one chapter that is rated M for mature, though I wrote the story so that you can skip that chapter if you're not into hot sex.

5053678_orig_zps6e52b0f9.jpg

One of the fan fics I wrote was nominated for an award last week.  At first I was thinking it wasn't that big of a deal, but then someone reminded me that there are thousands and thousands of SG-1 ff.'s out there, so that makes it more exciting.  If anyone is interested in reading it, it's called Galatea.  If you're not familiar with Stargate, it might be confusing, as I refer to the show of course, but it should still be readable.  There is mild language in it, and one chapter that is rated M for mature, though I wrote the story so that you can skip that chapter if you're not into hot sex.

5053678_orig_zps6e52b0f9.jpg

Well now, isn't this serendipity! Just before coming on here to check the boards, I was googling to see if I could find some new Jack/Sam ff.  And here you are with your announcement. Guess I know what I'm reading next. Thanks! :thumbup1:

Wow! That was EXCELLENT!!! I literally couldn't put it down until I read the whole thing at once!!!

You are amazingly talented!!!!!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

And I'm not kidding. I started with chapter 14 and then went back and started again from the beginning. :D

Wow, thanks everyone.  It's the longest story I've written so far.  If you want to read more, you can click on my writer name in the top left corner (IIRC), and it will take you to your profile, where all of my stories are listed.  Some are just one shots, meaning they are scenes that I wrote, and others are complete stories.  My personal favorites are What Are You Doing New Year's Eve and Paper Flowers, and those get the lowest number of hits.  Strange isn't it?

BTW, all my stories are J/S shippery.   :001_tt1:

And I hope those who read it enjoyed it.  I know there were a lot of mistakes in it, but I don't have a beta reader yet, and there are so many typos in it, it makes me queasy when I reread it.  I can't fix them, unless I copy each chapter,post it to the docs and then replace it, and I'm too busy writing more stories to bother with it.  Fortunately, the ff world is very forgiving of stuff like that.

Wow! That was EXCELLENT!!! I literally couldn't put it down until I read the whole thing at once!!!

You are amazingly talented!!!!!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

And I'm not kidding. I started with chapter 14 and then went back and started again from the beginning. :D

And then you made sure to read chapter 14 again when you got there, right??  ;)

MiHH, this sounds fabulous... I will read it tonight.  I *so* miss that show, and I was always a total Sam and Jack shipper!!  :)  Congrats on your award!!

Bumping so more people can read this great story!!!

Awww, you're sweet!  Bump all you like.  I love having readers.  When I get reviews on the stories, it makes me want to write more.  They aren't all great, but the more I write, the better they seem to get.

MiHH, this sounds fabulous... I will read it tonight.  I *so* miss that show, and I was always a total Sam and Jack shipper!!  :)  Congrats on your award!!

Hahaha!  I'm sure she did read it again.  It's not *that* bad, just a little spicy (depending on your definition of spicy).  I hope you like the story.  Don't read ch 14 first though!  That crazy Catwoman.

Hahaha!  I'm sure she did read it again.  It's not *that* bad, just a little spicy (depending on your definition of spicy).  I hope you like the story.  Don't read ch 14 first though!  That crazy Catwoman.

Of course I read it again. You know, for the sake of the continuity of the story and all. ;)