Menu

Creation Museum News.....

*Lulu*

First- if you are YE know that this blogger is not only not, but decidedly in the "Ken Ham is a turd of epic proportions" camp.

Second- if you have need of a good laugh, (and are not easily offended), the comments are hilarious.

Third- if you are already offended, simply by the fact that I posted this, know that I do NOT mean this as a bash YE thread. I think there is enough grace and space for those who claim the name of Christ to agree to disagree on the YE/OE issue. (Although I must admit that I am a member of the KHITOEP group.)

Link to blog post- http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2014/05/28/creationist-counterfeit-teams-up-with-genuine-neo-confederate/

"the idea that it was originally designed by God to eat vegetables will seem “downright silly.â€"

WRONG.

Watermelon. Not vegetables.

:lol:

Oh my goodness, YES!

That was all I could think of when I read that.

:lol:

I love, love, LOVE this comment...

Wait, being a soulless lying jerk who decives people for a living comes with a free Allosaurus skeleton that's largely complete?

Why the f**k did no one tell me this when I chose not to sign up for team a**hole?

Giggled at this one too...

Even the skeleton looks embarrassed to be there. He's got this gobsmacked expression, like he can't understand how his life decisions brought him to a point where he's in a creationist museum, of all places.

"I'm not with these guys," he's saying to the camera. "Tell the Photoshop person to crop me out. I'd slink out of here in a heartbeat, but these damn steel rods."

Giggled at this one too...

Even the skeleton looks embarrassed to be there. He's got this gobsmacked expression, like he can't understand how his life decisions brought him to a point where he's in a creationist museum, of all places.

"I'm not with these guys," he's saying to the camera. "Tell the Photoshop person to crop me out. I'd slink out of here in a heartbeat, but these damn steel rods."

I've made a huge mistake.

(someone needs to make a gif of that dinosaur saying that.  Get on it interwebs!)

Thanks! Reading the comments helped get me through the TWO AND A HALF HOURS it took to get dd to sleep. :)

Happy to help.

When I got to the section about applying to be the resident troll I stifled a gaffaw.

The dog still felt disturbed and insulted enough to abandon her spot near me on the couch.

Obviously she did not understand the hilarity of dinosaurs, trolls and the Ham!

I clearly need to watch Jurassic Park again!

I don't. It is my 15 and 9yo's favorite movie right now. Did you know it should really be Cretaceous Park? The t-rex should have dino fuzz. The velociraptors are not really velociraptors, but something else, I can't remember what. I don't have the proper kind of obsessed boy brain.