Menu

Sharing....AAS Workbook Printout: Levels 1-4 & Spelling Quiz

We may be getting back into AAS with ds. He longs to use it again instead of LOE....though I thought he was really enjoying it. Anyway, I was playing around with making a workbook for AAS level 3, note that we have already gone through 1-2 and part of 3, and we will most likely start level 3 over so that he can jump in level 4 for August.

Here are all the AAS Levels anyone is interested.....Nothing fancy....probably some errors....but thought it may be useful to someone other than us.

Level 1 Workbook:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzH_Xr_bjr-yc1M1SG1aNWI4aW8/edit?usp=sharing

Level 2 Workbook:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzH_Xr_bjr-yQlhaZjNnS01kS3c/edit?usp=sharing

Level 3 Workbook:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzH_Xr_bjr-yaXNSMzlYbmIzdHM/edit?usp=sharing

Level 4 Workbook:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzH_Xr_bjr-yVzl0Qm9nMUc3bTQ/edit?usp=sharing

Level 1-2 Quiz Printouts

Level 3-4 Quiz Printouts

If you have any questions let me know!

• Like 21

Guest PhDSray

Thanks for sharing!  You certainly thought this through and our family will benefit.  I'll try to pay it forward!

These are great. The writing station page made me laugh, because my ds crams all the words into one sentence instead of writing a sentence for each word. He comes up with some pretty creative sentences that way. ;) I let him get away with it as long as it makes sense and he's spelling the words correctly. :)

• Like 2

These are great. The writing station page made me laugh, because my ds crams all the words into one sentence instead of writing a sentence for each word. He comes up with some pretty creative sentences that way. ;) I let him get away with it as long as it makes sense and he's spelling the words correctly. :)

My DS does the same thing!

Murrayshire, what a great idea!

• Like 2

My son does exactly the same thing although I do tell him to write as many sentences as necessary to use all of the words. He always chooses one.

Thanks for the worksheets. They are really cute.

Murrayshire, what is meant to go in the "picture words" box? Thanks!

Well, a few different things.

My ds would draw a scene using pictures of whatever his words were and label the pictures by writing his words.

Another activity he did was to use his words to make a picture. For instance, if we wanted to draw an airplane, he would copy some of his spelling words in the shape of a plane.

This could simply be done by making shapes, too.

Hope this sounds clear enough for you. It's a little hard to explain. I'll try to post a pic of what he has done if I can wrangle one up!

• Like 1

Well, a few different things.

My ds would draw a scene using pictures of whatever his words were and label the pictures by writing his words.

Another activity he did was to use his words to make a picture. For instance, if we wanted to draw an airplane, he would copy some of his spelling words in the shape of a plane.

This could simply be done by making shapes, too.

Hope this sounds clear enough for you. It's a little hard to explain. I'll try to post a pic of what he has done if I can wrangle one up!

Ah I see! Perhaps she could draw some of the phrases or make her own sentence. I'd love to see a pic! Thank you a again, we used the sheet Tuesday, it was so much better than a plain ol' lined paper.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Murrayshire, what is meant to go in the "picture words" box? Thanks!

I forgot to post the examples of the "Pictures Words/Shape Words" used in the AAS workbooks levels 1-2.

This is what my son has done in the past.....I drew a couple examples as well.  You can get really creative with these!

post-26810-0-36540500-1410193000_thumb.jpgpost-26810-0-35942700-1410193020_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thank you!!!!  I just used a Zaner-Bloser pad for my oldest, but I think DS2 would prefer these.

For those that haven't seen it, I have spelling city review lists for Levels 1-3.  They include the extra words and are not listed by steps.  I plan on adding 4 and 5 this year.

I finally added Level 4 today.  Click on the link above.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you!!!!  I just used a Zaner-Bloser pad for my oldest, but I think DS2 would prefer these.

For those that haven't seen it, I have spelling city review lists for Levels 1-3.  They include the extra words and are not listed by steps.  I plan on adding 4 and 5 this year.

Thank you for these lists happyhapyjoyjoy!  I have imported everything you have.  I really appreciate all the hard work people share. It makes my life so much easier!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...