Menu

Is anyone watching the playoffs? Hockey that is.

Canadianmumof5

LOL. I know. So weird to be cheering for Montreal but hey, may as well support the lone Canadian team remaining.

Next year my team makes the playoffs. Seriously. It's true. The Leafs will be there. Really. :)

Oh, Honey. *pats Canadianmumof5 on the head*

I tell myself that about the Sabres every year. And you see where it gets us. 

fwiw.... i remember the Leaf win of '67.  i was at all the home games!  what a team that was.... johnny bower, frank mahovlich, tim horton (yes, tim horton!), Dave Keon, George Armstrong, Eddie Shack...and red kelly.

what a team that was..... 

ann

Not watching, but listening on the radio (which, let me tell ya, is really good aural comprehension exercise!). 

I'm surprised the Blackhawks have made it this far this year - so even if it all falls apart tonight, it will have been a better season than I expected.  And, if it doesn't fall apart, then Woo Hoo, Go Hawks!  :)

Go Hawks!  I have to be very quiet about this on FB because my dear cousin in LA is a huge Kings fan.  We had some major trash talking last year (good natured, of course) including some creative use of photoshop (lifting photos of family members of fb and pasting wrong jerseys on them.)  This year, we weren't as confident so I've felt the need to keep mum. 

Whew!  'Hawks dodged a bullet last night.  C'mon, boys!  Get it together!

That was an awesome game & double OT. I am pulling for Chicago in that series. Now we just need the Habs to pull through game #6 in NY tonight.

Watching overtime my eyes were practically drying out from focusing on the game.  The one time I looked away was when the winning goal was scored!!  Thank goodness for replay!

Go Hawks!!!

"Life will be postponed due to playoff hockey until further notice"!!!!!!! - :hurray:

My 10 year old daughter hit her mouth on the scooter handle a couple of months ago - her comment when she saw that part of her tooth had been fractured off was "Look, I real hockey player now."  This daughter has Down Syndrome and loves to play street hockey with her brothers!!!

"Life will be postponed due to playoff hockey until further notice"!!!!!!! - :hurray:

My 10 year old daughter hit her mouth on the scooter handle a couple of months ago - her comment when she saw that part of her tooth had been fractured off was "Look, I real hockey player now."  This daughter has Down Syndrome and loves to play street hockey with her brothers!!!

I think I love your daughter. :)