Menu

The Book Samaritan questions.

Guest Lovinmyengineer

Guest Lovinmyengineer

I'm wondering if anyone has used the book samaritian? I am in need to an almost complete curriculum for my 1st grader. Do they send curriculum or just bits and pieces? Teacher manuals? Thank you all for your replies. We are scraping by but I will do anything to continue to homeschool.

I think it's a bit random and depends on what you ask for as well as what they have in stock. For instance, they sent me a TM for one grade but not another, and no readers or anything like that. But I think you would probably receive the core curriculum you request. You can also just write and ask for curriculum for first grade and say you don't care who the publisher is. That would probably guarantee good results. You really won't know unless you try.

However, in my personal opinion, a little curriculum goes a long way with a first grader! Unless you really want workbooks, you could probably find most of what you need at the public library. I remember checking out phonics pathways four or five times...now I own it, which is much nicer. ;) But we all have to do what works at the time. Good luck!