Menu

Home Management Binder

I am quite organised when it comes to planning for home education, but need to get more organised in other areas of my life. I thought about putting together a HMB, but there are a bazzillion on pinterest, which feels a little overwhelming.

Can anyone recommend a link with easy directions & good (preferably, but not essential) free printables?

Thanks so much!

Here's another one, with printable forms right on the web site so you don't have to go tracking them down.

http://organizedhome.com/household-notebook

I heartily second this recommendation!  I've use Organized Home nearly my whole married life.  It is simple, adaptable and attractive.  There are also good articles on the site itself.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to frequent Organized Home back when they had forums. I still miss those forums

I used to post in the organised christmas forum. I wonder why they got rid of them? My brain fails me now. I met a lovely lady on there called Tammy - we mailed each other Christmas magazines for a couple of years - she is in the US, I am in the UK. We lost touch, too :(