Menu

Science Fusion Question

Tangerine

I have never seen the materials, so i'm trying to figure it out.  Do you have to have the "digital license" for each child?  Like if I'm doing 2 kids at the same level, I can't just get one an extra book and they share the online resources?  Maybe I'm not understanding how it works.

As far as I know, it is one license per child. The license is good for one year, but they will extend for one more year, in my experience. You should also have a work text for each child. But if you look at the HMH website, you can see prices for work text and license -- adding an extra work text and license would be much cheaper than buying the full program twice. You would probably need to contact a customer rep. It may take them a while to get back to you, but they are helpful.

They will extend the online portion for a year?!  I only got through 1 book for 5th grade this past year and I was stressing about it.  It would be great if I could just continue it for next year.  Do you have to make a request, or is it automatically there?

As far as I know, it is one license per child. The license is good for one year, but they will extend for one more year, in my experience. You should also have a work text for each child. But if you look at the HMH website, you can see prices for work text and license -- adding an extra work text and license would be much cheaper than buying the full program twice. You would probably need to contact a customer rep. It may take them a while to get back to you, but they are helpful.

I got several through HSBC and didn't finish. I called wanting to buy the internet portion. It is only about $7 or so to schools. They would not do that, but said that they can extend a license for one year. After that, you would have to re-buy the program.

I had the email of the rep who first contacted me when I made the HSBC purchase. No one was able

E to help at all. But the rep was nice. Do you still have the activation email that came with your original purchase? That would be the person to contact, I should think.

It is not automatically there. You have to request.

Thank you!  I will check into it now that I know where to start.

I got several through HSBC and didn't finish. I called wanting to buy the internet portion. It is only about $7 or so to schools. They would not do that, but said that they can extend a license for one year. After that, you would have to re-buy the program.

I had the email of the rep who first contacted me when I made the HSBC purchase. No one was able
E to help at all. But the rep was nice. Do you still have the activation email that came with your original purchase? That would be the person to contact, I should think.

It is not automatically there. You have to request.