Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Good morning!! Today is the first Sunday in ages that we have no obligations aside from Mass so we are going to be spending the entire day as a family just hanging out at home and probably the park!  The only thing I want to get done today is the cloth diapers washed.

Good morning! The kids and I went to mass last night, so it is quiet here this morning. The boys are up watching a Star Wars movies and the girls are fast asleep.

The only thing on the schedule is a graduation party and taking a few girls to the mall later.

I am enjoying my second cup of coffee and will get some projects started in a bit.

Have a great day!

Tackling would be the word for sure.

Very long night with Rowan having an allergic reaction to her surgical dressing.

Home health nurse here to change the dressing this morning, but now it's tugging at the stitches and it needs to be a sterile field so we cant' change it til nurse comes back tomorrow.  Benydryl and pain meds on board.

Ran to church to make coffee and the machine overflowed everywhere and then shut off so that was fun, cleaned up and did the rest of it.

Ran to grocery store to to the shopping for a stupidly huge BBQ we had planned forever ago and can't cancel.

Came home and made cupcakes, cleaned, vacuumed and ran trash out to bins.

Praying my bil remembers to pick up charcoal.

Be good to see my family but whew!

(Good gravy hjffkj, I wonder if we belong to the same parish??)

Today's definites:

--farmers' market

--library

--Lowe's for new houseplant pots

--plan week incl assigning dinners

--dinner out with my friends! We've known each other since our kids were babies and toddlers, and this year a large group of said kids are high school graduates. :party:

Today's possibilities:

--a load of laundry

--weeding

--finish planning school for the week

--transplant houseplants

Back from church... I got up early and cleaned and did laundry before I left.  All I have left is ironing and putting away.  

Go over some Algebra he had a problem with on Friday and cook dinner.  

Lizzie...so sorry to hear that Rowan is having a problem with her site.  Hopefully you guys can manage until tomorrow.  Good luck with your BBQ.

Now off to chill and eat some lunch.  :D

hmmm, well mine is right next to a mini golf course and near a Shoprite.  Would that be the same parish as yours?

(Good gravy hjffkj, I wonder if we belong to the same parish??)

Today's definites:
--farmers' market
--library
--Lowe's for new houseplant pots
--plan week incl assigning dinners
--dinner out with my friends! We've known each other since our kids were babies and toddlers, and this year a large group of said kids are high school graduates. :party:

Today's possibilities:
--a load of laundry
--weeding
--finish planning school for the week
--transplant houseplants

We were at church until almost 2:30pm.  Long story, but some ladies needed to talk, so we stayed.

Home now, we were going to go to my teen's BBQ end of year thing but we were beat, so we stayed home tonight.

I think DH and I are leaning towards moving closer in to town next year, we have a LOT of things to do to get this house ready, so I have started a list and some rough cost estimates.  

In anticipation of a possible move, my goal is to get a full trash can filled and a full box to donate at least once per week for a good long while.

Dawn

Hjffkj, we belong to the parish with a church on Main St and one with a school off Kirkwood. That's where the kids used to go.

I had such a nice time with my friends :) We stretched dinner to 3 hours at the restaurant!

I used to belong to that parish!