Menu

I now have **2** additional jobs.

Joanne

I was offered a contract therapist job today. It is with a company that has a contract with CPS - offering in home services to low income clients. The pay is modest ($40 per session). I am accepting clients only on the west side of my area. But I set my own schedule. Since my main job is reduced in hours over the summer, I have Mondays and Fridays off. I figure I can see clients during the day on those days and still go to new part time job on Monday night (I am off Friday night from that job).

I will revisit things late August. But in the meantime, maybe I can build some financial and budget stability. :)

I did NOT want to work 3 jobs again. But at least it's not running poker tournaments or cleaning buildings. I'm glad those jobs where there when I needed them, but I am also glad to be done.

Or selling fireworks! Stability is good...you certainly have worked your tail off for it.  I hope your summer is a great one.

You know, about that one? It is a HELL of a two weeks. But not a week goes by, even now, that the kids don't reference our Fireworks Stand management. They learned so much. We had some awesome late nights together at the stand, or a nearby restaurant. Good times.

Hey at least now the extra jobs actually build your body of knowledge in your field! And increase your network!

Pulling out the positives here... I know these days I am always thankful for extra work but I also dislike the multiple streams of income approach, it feels unsettled.