Menu

*I* am a Star-Bellied Sneetch!

Rebel Yell

I am a Star-Bellied Sneetch! In the "kicked out of Prom" thread, *I* have a GOLD STAR!  My post (#8) was "POPULAR"!  I feel like I should have a sash or tiara or something. But even with all of the posts I liked, I never ran out of likes for the day. :glare:

LOOKIE!  I even copied my STAR and some of my post.  And I really need to just go to sleep. :coolgleamA:

Rebel Yell

I don't like bees... Can I be a salmon swimming upstream?

• photo-thumb-49497.jpg?_r=1397952082

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:42 PM

star_big.png
POPULAR

I want to like this, but I'm a plain bellied sneetch and have no likes left because like the naughty girl I am, I was too free with them. I woke up this morning expecting my likes to be back. Sadly, this was not to be, and I'm banished away from the cool kids this recess. :sad:

Stars on only costs $3.  ;)

Oh! I thought you took another one of those inane quizzes that go around Facebook - "what spice are you." "What color are you?" "What flower are you?" "What piece of furniture are you?" And I thought maybe there's a new one.... "What Dr. Seuss Character are you?"

I missed the original thread (sorry!), but in keeping with the Sneetches, I can probably remove the star for $10.  ;)

Congrats on starting a popular thread!

Ooooooh I didn't start it, I just posted a comment that a lot of people "liked."

The post I actually did start (about ideas for a fundraising hoagie sale) got very little action last I checked.