Menu

how long to get approval from BJU to buy itbs?

This is their busiest time of year.  I ordered our test a few weeks ago and called to see if I could get an earlier date, and they were swamped.

That's what I was going to say. I order through a local Homeworks representative. She is so helpful and offers free shipping year round. You might consider looking for a representative in your area, but you can use any of them. If you want her info, I can message it to you. There is a locator map on the website as well.

That's what I was going to say. I order through a local Homeworks representative. She is so helpful and offers free shipping year round. You might consider looking for a representative in your area, but you can use any of them. If you want her info, I can message it to you. There is a locator map on the website as well.

I didn't know that the Homeworks reps could order tests too.  The local one is a friend of mine.  Well, next year.  

I just connected her with the local university model school that uses BJUP for grammar-level language arts and science (they didn't know about her), so at least I'm helping her that way!

I think it took 3-4 days. Got an email.

I ordered a couple weeks ago. My friend had ordered about 2 weeks earlier and got the tests about 4 days later. I'm still waiting on my test, but I gave them a June 5 date, so I guess mine will arrive closer to that.

• 2 weeks later...

yeam i had to give mine a mid june test date unless i wanted to pay for priority shipping. My boys are SO not happy.....

I had to change my test day as well or pay for priority shipping. It still came in time for my original date. I live on the East Coast so shipping took justca vouple of days. I don't think they hold you to the date you put down.

I got ours yesterday (test date June 5). Now that most schools are done testing, you might get it quicker.

We should easily be done with the test by June 5. :) We'll just do a section here and there until it's done (SAT10, so untimed).

I got ours yesterday (test date June 5). Now that most schools are done testing, you might get it quicker.

We should easily be done with the test by June 5. :) We'll just do a section here and there until it's done (SAT10, so untimed).

Yes, I got mine Thursday for June 2, so they're shipping.  We'll start tomorrow.  I actually updated our intent paperwork while I was waiting for a phone call, so I just need to get the testing over with.  I want to move on!