Menu

anyone ordered from highschooldiploma.com?

Has anyone ordered anything from highschooldiploma.com? I have a friend asking because they found a class ring they really liked, but they don't homeschool and aren't familiar with the hs world. :-). I'm not quite to the graduation level yet, but told her I'd ask. Thanks!

Ordered the diplomas for both DSs (graduated different years) from Homeschool Diploma and was very pleased. Fast service, quality product. They also offer graduate apparel, announcements & invitations, and class rings. (We only got diplomas.)

Here are a few past threads about diplomas -- all of these are in post #1 of the pinned thread at the top of the high school board: "Transcripts, Credits, Grading/GPA, Accreditation, College Prep/Applications, Scholarships/Financial Aid, Career Exploration -- links to past threads here!"

Printing my own diploma

Diplomas?

Where can I get a non-homemade-looking diploma? (addresses overseas university needs/concerns)

I ordered a diploma/cap/gown package for my senior this year. Awesome customer service, helpful on the phone, and all-around great company.

I forgot to order my ds's honor cord with the package and thought I'd just eat the extra shipping for ordering it a day late. But *they* called me to ask if they could ship everything together and refunded my extra $. Very cool!

Fantastic customer service.  They made many emails and phone calls to help us figure out how to get our logo onto the diploma.  They had to teach us about graphic files and programs and in the end, they did some of the work for us.  We also were complicated because of our timing and problems working out a legal wording (after a few go-rounds with our school system, we just used the dimploma companies), and a few other issues.  They were wonderful and supportive and informative.  And the end result was just beautiful!

AnOTHER happy customer,

Nan

Thank you for posting this! In planning the graduation party, I had forgotten about the diploma. I think having a "real diploma" to show at the party will help with doubting relatives. :D I just ordered from Homeschool Diploma. We ended up changing the signature lines to just dh's name and my name with no title, though.