Menu

Mother's Day Sales? Freebies?

ALB

Wow! Thanks for posting that Kerileanne99! I bought splash math for K and 3rd this school year and even though my boys enjoyed it, I really didn't want to pay $20 again for 1st and 4th. It was used strictly for 'fun math' so this price is much more appealing!

Splash Math is 90% off on the 11th and 12th for Mother's Day. The code is MOM90.

https://www.splashmath.com/mothers-day

Just an FYI, when I followed your link and the icon on my ipad, the Grades 1-5 app was free in the App Store.

Thank you for sharing!

ETA: I thought it was free for the ipad, but it turned out to be the trial/ light version. Oh well. It was still downloading when I went to bed so I didn't get to check first. I'm sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

When I tried to buy it, it told me the coupon wasn't valid anymore even though the link says today and tomorrow. I'll try again tomorrow, I guess.

I used the first link on this page: http://www.figur8.net/mothers-day-special-90-off-splash-math/ And went through signing up my daughter, it gave me a log in and password and then asked if I wanted a year or 5 year access. Above that it asked if I had a coupon code. MOM90 just worked for me about five minutes ago. Hopefully you'll have success today.

Here is the link to the 70% off Currclick titles. http://www.currclick.com/cclick_mothersdaysale.php Remember to use coupon code mothersdaygift. There are a bunch of freebies linked right under the count down counter. A Journey Through Learning's Apologia lapbooks are only $4.50 after code. They have an artist one that was already on sale so it came to $1 something. Activity Bags has the Preschool Activities in a Bag on sale for $4.50 after code, as well as all their other titles. There is LOTS of great things. 

BJU has a 10% off sale with free shipping through tonight. Not super exciting, but now I don't have to pay to go to a convention to get the discount there!

Mother’s Day Special

Thank you for your commitment to your child’s education.

As a token of our appreciation, we’re offering you 10% off and free shipping on your entire bjupresshomeschool.com order now through midnight on May 12, 2014. There’s no minimum purchase, so now is a great time to order your homeschool materials for your next school year or some exciting novels for your kids to read this summer.

Take advantage of this special offer by entering the promo code BJUPMOM in your shopping cart.

To get free shipping on your order, you must:

• have the order shipped within the 48 contiguous United States
  • select the free-shipping method at checkout (HOMESCHOOL FREE SHIPPING)

This discount cannot be combined with the multi-kit discount, but can be used with the payment plan. The offer expires at midnight ET, Monday, May 12, 2014.

Thanks again!
Your Friends at BJU Press