Menu

HSBC has the Mother's Day deal again

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/smartpoints-vendor-hall/?source=Home-Page-E&utm_source=HomePage&utm_campaign=Home-Page-E&utm_medium=website

I'm trying to decide between the Math Mammoth, just because I've never seen it, and the Intellego unit study, because I've never seen it either.

Well, there is something like 300 free sample pages of MM on the website, so I wouldn't use my free gift on it.

ETA: I'm leaning toward the Math Analogies because I've been eyeing the Critical Thinking books but the cost is prohibitive to me. I think my kids will like the Math Analogies...

Well, there is something like 300 free sample pages of MM on the website, so I wouldn't use my free gift on it.

ETA: I'm leaning toward the Math Analogies because I've been eyeing the Critical Thinking books but the cost is prohibitive to me. I think my kids will like the Math Analogies...

Good point. I think I'll go with the Intellego. I got a Critical Thinking book from this deal a couple of years ago and really liked it -- that sounds like a great choice you're making!

You can still get in on the Critical Thinking Company 40% off coupon.

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/the-critical-thinking-co-groupbuy/?source=132212

The coupon is good on one purchase and expires mid-June.