Menu

Calendar/ Task Manager Apps

MamaSprout

Hi all,

I am at a transition with my schedule/ calendar/ routines. I used to use cozi, but it seems to have self-destructed on the free side, and I'm not willing to pay for an annual subscription, although a small initial purchase is fine.

What do you use? I would love to be able to text or email a weekly schedule to DH and keep track of calendar and to do lists all in one spot.

I'm ready to pull my hair out researching options....

Thanks!

I use Google Calendar, as does my husband, so our calendars are shared. Then I also use Remember the Milk for task reminders and Evernote for everything else. They are all free and sync across devices. I use them with my laptop and an iPod Touch (so, wifi only, no data plan), and it's great!

I'm another google calendar user.  I tried to get my hubby to sync but he never checks it, so I just keep the old wall calender updated for him.  And if he's not home he texts me to ask :P

My lesson plans, grocery lists, to look for book lists, ect I keep on notability.  

I use Google Calendar, as does my husband, so our calendars are shared. Then I also use Remember the Milk for task reminders and Evernote for everything else. They are all free and sync across devices. I use them with my laptop and an iPod Touch (so, wifi only, no data plan), and it's great!

We've used google calendar in the past, but it didn't play nice with iCal on my mobile devices. I updated everything yesterday (iTunes, iPhone, iPad- literally took me all day), and low and behold, they play nice together. My primary calendar input is on the iPad, and those events now show up on our synced calendars, which never worked before. Since I can print from google, it's better. Still need a task/ grocery app, I think.

Tell me how you use Evernote. I've put it on and taken it off of my devices twice now, and I just can't see how it's better than say, iBooks. I use my iPad constantly, so if I'm missing something, fill me in!

Following too - I have been trying to find the exact same thing for the past week.  Not having any luck.  I would actually like to sync between my android, pc and Kindle fire.  Using Google calendar on PC - Calengoo on Kindle and mobile (pd for this).  But, want a notes type thing to sync all together also - for lists, sermon notes etc.  I tried cozi too and didn't like it.  Think I am going to have to just deal with calendar and then something like wunderlist which works on all devices.  I have evernote too, but I don't know - it's just not nice looking and I really don't quite get it!!!  

I just use the regular notepad on my iphone and "share" the lists to my husband. I just got homeschool tracker and will track activities and school in there. For our general schedule, I use MOTH on paper. I had cozi and other phone apps but they just didn't get used for the hassle.

I just use the regular notepad on my iphone and "share" the lists to my husband. I just got homeschool tracker and will track activities and school in there. For our general schedule, I use MOTH on paper. I had cozi and other phone apps but they just didn't get used for the hassle.

MOTH?

We gave in and paid for Cozi.  Worth it for us.  It was one of those things where the price felt huge, but if I were to compare it to getting a paper calendar organizer for dh and myself every year, it wouldn't seem so big.  And after looking and looking and asking and asking, in the end it was the only thing we agreed worked.