Menu

MFW Exploration to 1850

I keep finding myself drawn back to this for next year.  It will be our 3rd year homeschooling and I have never used a boxed curriculum before.  We have been using SOTW for history and will be in book 3 next year.  I feel like it will help me to have something already planned out for me. I will have a 4th grader and a 2nd grader, as well as a toddler.  The price is what is holding me back.  Does anyone have anything they can share about MFW Exploration to 1850 that can help me decide whether to go with this or what I was already planning?

*I like that I can get art and music to go with it - I  have a hard time working that in.

*I already bought experiment books for Chemistry/Physics, so I'm not sure what I would do with those.

ETA: I really want a fun year for next year.  I think that as a family, we need that.

We are also using MFW Exp-1850,  For me the deciding factor is that I can teach all my kids together with just a few modifications.  We did MFW ECC a few years ago and changed to something else for a few years, but honestly, the years we did with MFW are the ones my kids remember the most and had the most impact on them.  So we are going back to MFW and I am excited for this next year!