Menu

I need kitten name suggestions! (Cute pictures!)

Cindyg

I need suggestions for a name for our new kitten.

Here are links to her pictures:  http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Cindyg/library/Kitten?sort=3&page=1

She's a female.

Her breed is Ragdoll.

Her litter name is Little Debbie, named after the breeder's son's girlfriend, who is short, which doesn't seem fiting.

Her breeder is Celtic Moon Rags.

Her parents names are LionsRoyale Lonestar of Toskharags and Happy Day Von Anhalt.  We don't care anything about her bloodlines.  She will be fixed.  I just thought those names might spark an idea.

We like simple names that fit easily into rhymes.  Yes, we often sing to our pets.  :)  Recent family pets have been Jack, Minky, Jessie, Katie, Casey, and Minimus.  (Latin names are possible, although my son has already rejected Vibrissa.)  (Also, names from literature are welcome!)

What a beauty! She looks like she wishes she were a Russian princess (but Anastasia doesn't really lend itself to rhymes, does it?).

What was the name of the girl in Minimus? Pandora? Again, not much of a rhyme.

The Happy Day name brings me to Joanie (or maybe Mrs. C), but I'm lame like that.

Penelope? No reason...she'd just be a good Penelope (she looks circumspect). And Penny does make some good rhymes!

We just spent a week trying to name our new kitty. It isn't an easy task.

Since you seem to do names that end with - ie/y, how about...

Mitzi

Kitzi

Skitzi

Bindi

Windy

Mindy

Lindy

Katy

Kadie

Kymi

Zoe

Chloe

Rose

Daisy

Camellia

Penelope

Priscilla

Ginger

Skye

Sophie

Sassy

Babycakes

Sugarpie

Sweetypie

Well, with her beautiful color I keep thinking Butter. Not a normal cat name, I know, lol. Or she could be Daffy, short for Daffodil. Or Dilly, for that matter. I just looked again, and maybe she isn't quite as butter colored as I originally thought.

I like Annie as well, since she 'is' a Ragdoll, you know. :) 

She has such an intelligent looking little face.