Menu

Wheat, Egg, and Peanut free recipes?

TianXiaXueXiao

Do you have favorite recipe books, blogs, or websites for tasty recipes that do not contain wheat, eggs, and nuts? Dd can't have any of these for next 5 weeks. I was ok with just wheat free, but now the allergist wants us to cut eggs and nuts, too. Please share your favorite recipe resources with me. TIA!

Check the Kids With Food Allergies website and also The Complete Food Allergy Cookbook. 

Eggs can be replaced with Ener-G Egg Replacer.  There are other options as well, but the Ener-G is quick and easy if you are doing a short term trial.  FAAN.org lists other egg replacer options. 

Thank you. I also just found Allergy-Free and Easy Cooking: 30-Minute Meals without Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Soy, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Fish, Shellfish, and Sesame which was available in Kindle format. Between that and the website you recommended, I think we will be in good shape! :)

You might look for AIP recipes. I'm doing the AIP (auto-immune protocol for Hashimotos), it is paleo dairy, soy, gluten/grain, egg, nut and nightshade free. When I'm looking for something specific I just google- ex= AIP salmon patty recipe.