Menu

My not at all fun news

Rosie_0801

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rechecked the thread hoping it had been a mistake. I'm sure it's all too real for you.

Tried to PM you, but your box is full.  I know in the States, an unexpected death can be a financial strain on a family.  If you have a Paypal account, I know there are many who would love to help in a small way with those expenses or any expenses related to the fire.  It's a small gesture, and the donations may be small, but they would be made with love.

I rechecked the thread hoping it had been a mistake. I'm sure it's all too real for you.

Tried to PM you, but your box is full.  I know in the States, an unexpected death can be a financial strain on a family.  If you have a Paypal account, I know there are many who would love to help in a small way with those expenses or any expenses related to the fire.  It's a small gesture, and the donations may be small, but they would be made with love.

Oh, yes, please.  Would love this opportunity. 

Tried to PM you, but your box is full. I know in the States, an unexpected death can be a financial strain on a family. If you have a Paypal account, I know there are many who would love to help in a small way with those expenses or any expenses related to the fire. It's a small gesture, and the donations may be small, but they would be made with love.

I am probably not the only one who wishes that a flight to Australia would be possible, but the above would be something I could actually do.

And even if no help is needed immediately, perhaps in time you might want to create some kind of memorial -- tree planting, a garden, a seating area with a beautiful view....

Oh, Rosie.  "I'm sorry" doesn't cover it, but there aren't any other words, are there?  I am so horrified to hear this, and have been thinking of you nearly every moment (not in the bathroom, though, I promise).  I know there is likely nothing at all I can do to help you, but if you can think of anything, no matter how small, please let me know.  And if you'll not be horribly offended, I'll check in on you another time to see if there is anything I can do.  I just wish I had the right words. Or the right powers.  I am so terribly sorry, and I wish you nothing but love and light, as impossible as that seems right now.  

I agree. I've been trying to think of what I could do from here. The only thing I could come up with was Shipping. All. The. Books. (In reference to what I've read on WTM about the prices for shipping to Australia.)

This sounds like a more reasonable idea.