Menu

My not at all fun news

Rosie_0801

Rosie,

Like so many others here, I think of you often.  Your son, what a good-looker.   Sweet!  No profound words here.  It's only natural that your Mama heart aches.  He will always be remembered even when the pain is not quite so intense.  

I join many others in praying for you.   :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful little boy.  He looks very intent on that watermelon.  I can understand that...watermelon is my favourite summer treat!  I give it all my attention.

:grouphug:  Hugs for you all, Rosie, Marek's dad, and Raziya.  (Your children's names are unique and beautiful!) And a hug into the universe for Marek's free spirit. :grouphug:

It's hard to pull yourself away from this thread because there's so very little to say/do. I just keep remembering you and I keep coming back to this thread. Not sure why. It's just so... heartbreaking. I wish there was more I could say. Even when this thread disappears know that we will all be thinking of you and praying for you. We won't forget.

I've been thinking of you all week, Kari. I think it is **so much** harder when they are older. We all have hopes and dreams for our kids, but I think the expectations are hardest to bury. I had a developmentally delayed, autistic boy. He was as cute as anything but I didn't have expectations. I just hoped he'd grow up and it wouldn't be my fault if he didn't. And his parting gift was it wasn't.

Everytime I think of what you've written here I'm just :crying:

I hope that apple tree stands forever and that Zia takes her kids there one day and they all eat apples while she tells them about her brother.  :cool:

(Nobody tell me that apple trees don't bear fruit for that long, I'll refuse to believe you! :001_tt2: )

I lit a candle in church today for your family. I would have done it last week, but we had a visiting minister and she didn't follow the usual plan. Anyway, I had a very long line of people coming up to me after the service to ask me to personally convey their sorrow and sadness over this sad news to you and your family. So much love was sent your way from a little UU church on the other side of the world.

Well said! :001_smile:

Everytime I think of what you've written here I'm just :crying:

I hope that apple tree stands forever and that Zia takes her kids there one day and they all eat apples while she tells them about her brother.  :cool:

(Nobody tell me that apple trees don't bear fruit for that long, I'll refuse to believe you! :001_tt2: )

I don't post much, never really did, but I have read this post for over a week and can't keep from sending you a hug b/c your name appears on so many posts and you have encouraged lots of folks.  Words are quite inadequate, but I wanted to add to the sentiment along with everyone else of how hurt we are for you.  Your son was beautiful boy!

Rosie,

I am so so sorry and so saddened to hear of this news. There is absolutely nothing I can say that does any justice to the hardship you are facing and pain you and your daughter must be feeling so I won't even attempt to pretend I could understand that. Please take care of yourself. <3

Rosie, I just wanted you to know that I have said a special prayer for your son and your family everyday since you first started this thread. I know that no words of mine will ever make a bit of difference for you, but I wanted you to know that I am willing to try.

I am wishing you warm ((hugs)) ((love)) and ((comfort)) in this time for your family.

:group hug: I am so sorry for your and your family's loss Rosie.

I am honoured I got to meet your precious boy a couple of times. Last time we met up (when I dragged the poor DH along lol) we took a couple photos of the kids climbing those trees near the car park. I'll have a look and see if we got your 2 in the photos and email you a copy.

<3