Menu

It's Wednesday....Business time!

Dh is boycotting! He thinks I'm taking this thing WAY to seriously! He's just made because he didn't check his email while at work last Wed. night and didn't get home until Thurs. So I gave him a hard time about missing Wednesday night Business Meeting.

What a grump! I'll get him!

You need to put in a link for people who haven't discovered Flight of the Conchords!

Dh is boycotting! He thinks I'm taking this thing WAY to seriously! He's just made because he didn't check his email while at work last Wed. night and didn't get home until Thurs. So I gave him a hard time about missing Wednesday night Business Meeting.

What a grump! I'll get him!

Just explain to him what a stud he is to all those husbands out there whose wives have never had any interest in sharing the video or the concept with them. :D Not that I would know anything about that... :lol:

You need to put in a link for people who haven't discovered Flight of the Conchords!

Thanks, I could NOT remember the name of the group.

But, of course, was humming the tune, thinking about getting home and sorting that recycling ....

Our kids have dance class from 6:30 -9:00 on Wednesdays, so we can have an extra long business meeting. But don't tell anybody that's what we use the time for.