Menu

CurrClick live classes

I love many of their lives classes. Back in February they were having some annoying technical glitches but it didn't stop me from buying upcoming classes. I adore Literature Lane's classes. Mrs. Redekop is a great teacher. Her classes are just jam packed. We have done her Robert Munsch class and Fractured Fairy Tale Class. We are signed up for her Author's Class and plan on doing her Summer Celebrations one as well. I was not impressed with the two 4 Little Penguins classes I tried. We did her Olympics class and Captivating Cats. I felt like it was a bunch of facts from the internet. Founders Academy history classes are really good. We have done several. There are some fun, free classes too such as The American Girl Club and Magic Tree House. 

We are taking a class with Science Jim (physics) and so far so good.    It's an hour class but the first 10 minutes or so are full of chat room "hellos", Science Jim getting organized for the class, and going over homework.  We are one of the few families completing homework and our girls get extra attention from Science Jim because of it.  This makes the first 10 minutes far more acceptable to me.  

Otherwise, the class has been excellent.  Great demonstrations, simple textbook to read and homework which includes hands on experiments with materials we've had at home. 

We plan to sign up for another class with Science Jim.