Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Take son to Dr.

Buy new hamper

Clean up clutter on kitchen bar

Plant new plants and weed garden

plan out creative dinner with leftovers for tonight, and then make a grocery list for the store tomorrow.

Good morning everyone!

I have such a love/hate relationship with Wednesdays.  Hate tutorials but love that I get to watch Supernatural and Deadliest Catch on Amazon Prime when I get home.

Thawed chicken for supper

b12 shot for dd, doing it later because she had a really bad night.  She is getting her port for iv meds in on her birthday (a Thursday), but it's not all bad, she will hopefully be ok to have her boyfriend and best friend over Saturday.  I can't wait to give her all the cards from the Hive that have been coming in!

morning chores all done, one of the chickens was dead in the coop this morning, so we are down to three.

need to call paleo bakery where I ordered Rowan's gluten free, refined sugar free cake and make sure it is going to be decorated, I didn't ask, just assumed because it is a birthday cake.

stop by Mom's for tea on the way home from tutorial

Call Dr. office and see where we are with the home infusion services people.

get materials for flower and fruit classification lab today

I don't have my list made up yet...

Thinking:

--do the precalc problems ahead of dd

--school w dd

--gardening

--exercise of some sort (3-5 miles outside if I beat the rain; 60 min elliptical if I don't)

--finish library book

--send email through homeschool group publicizing the free performances of "Importance of Being Ernest" at the university

But first, must have some breakfast :)

Good Morning Ladies!  :seeya:

I awoke really tired this morning...I guess all the work from the last two days has caught up with me.  I also have sore shoulders....too much sun yesterday.  

• exercise--probably light today 
  • dh coming home from business trip so I'll fix a yummy dinner
  • quick tidy of the house--vacuum, quick dust
  • a load of towels and pj's
  • school--we're down to 4 classes from 7 --whew...we should be able to finish up 3 of them by the second week of June.  Algebra 2 will be all summer
  • relax and watch Jack Bauer from Monday night on DVR.  :D

I hope you all have a great day! 

Good morning! Today is ds' 11th birthday! He's had his requested breakfast, one waffle with nutella, one waffle with biscoff, and strawberries.

Already done:

slept with nephew again, he just had one short clonic seizure

breakfast for everyone

printed off coloring pages for nephew

coffee and computer time

Still to do:

see family off

dd needs to catch up on chemistry

ds has no school today

play expansion of Ticket to Ride I bought ds 

tidy house

lunch out, ds' choice

take dd to library

take ds shopping with some of his birthday money

pick dd up

dinner

church

play the game again with dh (if there's time after church)

breakfast, and supper all taken care of
laundry going

library storytime with #2 later this morning
grab some lunch 
take #1 to library
maybe playground and dollar store today

I need to look at paint colors and floors...our house needs a makeover desperately!

Good Morning, Ladies!

** breakfast and devotions - done!

** school

** refill hummingbird feeder

** weed garden

** figure something out for dinner - I have been so hard up for ideas lately

** laundry

Have a great day, everyone!

Field trip day.  I booked the day off work and we are head to try-a-trade an hour from here.  Essentially it is a combination skills competition for those in the trades and they set up stations for youth to go through and try the different trades and learn more about them.  We are doing this one today and then next week in the city doing a 2nd day.  We went 2 years ago and the kids loved it, and we learned a lot about what trades are available out there.  I find this day to be just as important as touring colleges etc as we plan post secondary goals

Once home to do:

fold the mountain of clean laundry that is stacked on the loveseat
kitchen
finish the program planning I failed to complete yesterday

Well this darn computer room will be the death of me!!! I simply do not want to clean it!! I have ignored it 3 days in a row now!!! So back on the list it goes.  Other than that pesky room thing will be fun and easy.

-Computer room!!!

-friends over to hang out

-straighten up my bedroom

-help kid's straighten their room up

-load of laundry

-straighten up downstairs

-ds acrobatic class

-me combat fitness class

-read up on character for a game

Good morning!

Dh took the kids to am practice, so I could sleep in (yay!) and go for my fasting blood test (ugh) and grocery shop.

After breakfast, coffee and paper, I am ready to:

do school with ds3 and dd2

oversee teens

clean master closet

laundry

edit ds2's paper

work for 30 minutes in basement

get a load ready for goodwill

oversee chores

Have a great day, everyone!

4pm, home from the field trip.  It was about 1/2 the size we are attending next week but awesome.  We are all beat and have very sore feet but the kids had a blast.  Both teens found trades they want to investigate further ds15 construction, dd14 iron worker so we are going to do that before next week's trip to the city and then they can talk to people in those trades again for more information. Just uploading pictures now to put on fb and getting ready to relax a bit before tackling today's chores

Well this darn computer room will be the death of me!!! I simply do not want to clean it!! I have ignored it 3 days in a row now!!! So back on the list it goes.  Other than that pesky room thing will be fun and easy.

-Computer room!!!

-friends over to hang out

-straighten up my bedroom

-help kid's straighten their room up

-load of laundry

-straighten up downstairs

-ds acrobatic class

-me combat fitness class

-read up on character for a game

I decided to skip my combat fitness class because I'm not feeling well. I have water behind my ear drum and that will throw off my balance quite a bit in class so its probably safest for me to wait till that clears itself up.  kids are in bed so its time to tackle this darn computer room!  If you could all see it you would understand why I keep ignoring it.  For reference, our computer room is where I keep all our educational/home school stuff and the books that I sell online. 

Hjffkj, I hope you feel better soon.  (P.S.  - could you change your name to Bob?  Typing out Hjffkj is hard!)   BTW- our schoolroom is nicknamed "the pit of doom".  

Dd says that I have to tell you that she's "awesome and perfect for finding the baby book".  I might have agreed with her in a moment of weakness. . . .!

Hjffkj, I hope you feel better soon.  (P.S.  - could you change your name to Bob?  Typing out Hjffkj is hard!)   BTW- our schoolroom is nicknamed "the pit of doom".  

Dd says that I have to tell you that she's "awesome and perfect for finding the baby book".  I might have agreed with her in a moment of weakness. . . .!

haha, sorry can't change my name to Bob.  Hjffkj is a tribute to my first experiences setting up a username for an online forum/game when I was 12 years old.  It was a bit harder then and was a much longer process so when I finally filled out all the requirements and was ready to make my username and submit the form my dog jumped on the computer and this is what got typed and submitted accidently.  Well since it was for a game I couldn't create a new username because it was only one username per game code that came with the disk, so hjffkj has lasted for the last 16 years.

You can just type hj though I'll know who you're talking too

Well, the day is done, mostly. And I must say that it was rough. But, I held my temper and just kept putting dishes in the dishwasher, even though there was screaming and wailing and gnashing of teeth all around me. That's going to be my new mantra, "keep calm and load the dishwasher!"