Menu

Can I block individual signatures?

Slartibartfast

I don't see anyone's signatures at all  :confused:  (sorry, I know that doesn't help you, but I was looking around to see what you are talking about, and can't find how to even see them)

Are you on mobile? You don't see them on the mobile version, you'd have to switch to viewing the full site.

Oh damn...do you hate the bacon?

I don't, but by the time I figured out looking for the little X mentioned above I was on your post ... so I hit the X and removed your bacon to see if it worked (it does!). But now the bacon seems to be gone 4ever. 

I don't, but by the time I figured out looking for the little X mentioned above I was on your post ... so I hit the X and removed your bacon to see if it worked (it does!). But now the bacon seems to be gone 4ever.

Click on your name at the top, go to "manage ignore prefs" in the drop down menu. Uncheck Wendy's username and the bacon should return. :D

Awesome. Huge digs have been a pet peeve of mine for awhile. Kiss and curriculum is a must for reference. Blog links, yes. Short quotes are fine. Entire scenes from Shakespeare and half a dozen gifs? No please.

ETA: I was massacred by autocorrect. Digs? Kiss? Gawd.

Click on your name at the top, go to "manage ignore prefs" in the drop down menu. Uncheck Wendy's username and the bacon should return. :D

Thank you!  Am I mistaken in that it seems the siggie only disappears on the thread from which it is deleted?  I went to another thread and still saw the dancing bacon.  I'm on Firefox. 

Thank you!  Am I mistaken in that it seems the siggie only disappears on the thread from which it is deleted?  I went to another thread and still saw the dancing bacon.  I'm on Firefox. 

The sig is just hidden.

If you'd had a frame open before you ignored the sig, it would still be there on the other pages.

When you unignore a sig, it'll be back everywhere.