Menu

Road Trip USA? Veritas Press Bede's History of US? First grade history/geography

Dentdiva5

After using an "all in one" boxed curriculum for our first year of homeschooling this year, I have decided to piece together a curriculum for next year (first grade). I'd like to actually start with US History instead of World History, but I'm stuck on what to use. I really like the look of Veritas Press' first grade plans, using Bede's History of US and Legends/Leagues geography, but I also like the look of Road Trip USA by Confessions of a Homeschooler. Has anyone used either of these? Would using both of them together be way too much?? Thanks in advance for any help!

I've also considered BF Early American, but DD is very much a visual and kinesthetic learner, and I was afraid BF would be more for the auditory learner. Can you give me your experience with it? Or compare it to the others I'm considering? Thanks so much!!