Menu

Where do you buy comfy Sandals?

TGHEALTHYMOM

Not much help, but thoug I would bump this up for people who have real stores to shop in,,,,,

Though - I just bought a pair of the most amazingly comfortable dressy sandals from Amazon. They are all leather Naturalizers. I have also bought sporty style sandals - Keens with the rubber toes - from Amazon as well.

I hate to admit this in public, but I really like the Earth Spirit sandals that you can buy at Walmart.  Very comfy, imo.  And affordable.

Thanks! I did look and all they had were light tan and I wanted black.  Don't feel badly, your feet are important! I still need a more comfortable pair but I have a wonderful SIL who gives me shoes every year! I still have some nice silver flip flops she gave me that have lasted 3 years.

Cleaning up the house and all of my sandals are old or missing a mate! I need to get some tonight or tomorrow so any suggestions on a certain place to buy a good pair for walking?   Macy's, Target? Shoe Stop? Pay Less?  All of my coupons I had are expired too :( 

For us late-comers :-)

Merrell's have been an excellent brand for me; I have bought them at Macy's, Dillard's, and on-line. Some Tevas are good for me, which I found at Dillard's and FootSmart.

And FitFlops. Love my FitFlops. I have found them at several stores.

Hands down my favorite sandals of all time are OluKai sandals. They are not cheap, but IMO worth every penny. They last forever, and they even come with a year warrenty. I wear sandals every single day, and when I was about 7 month pregnant with my first child, my feet were killing me. I found a pair of OluKai sandals, tried them on in the store, fell in love and have worn nothing else since. Here is the link to their store online: http://www.olukai.com

Not much help, but thoug I would bump this up for people who have real stores to shop in,,,,,

Though - I just bought a pair of the most amazingly comfortable dressy sandals from Amazon. They are all leather Naturalizers. I have also bought sporty style sandals - Keens with the rubber toes - from Amazon as well.

I found some Naturalizer sandals recently at TJ Maxx. They are cute and comfy, but I discovered while wearing them for the first few days that I had to break them in first.

I like keen sandals because they have a lot of styles that have toe protection. The toe proection keeps the sandal rom getting caught on the pedals when driving. I have taken out a fence because my (non-keen)  sandal got caught on the accelerator, so I will not wear anything else. :o 

If you need something again later that is sturdy look at Chaco, Keen, or Teva.  They hold up very well and are very supportive.  I loved the Chaco I tried but they didn't fit my arch right but my dd loves them.  Other dd had the same issue and loves her Teva sandals.  I ended up with Merrells which are OK and dressier but not for hikes, long walks, etc.--but I did buy the cuter ones and I do have difficult to fit feet.