Menu

S/O Sellers.....

bodiesmom

It would not be a deal breaker  - provided you took the chickens with you when you moved out.  The "no livestock left behind" clause would be something I would put into the contract.

Speaks the lady who bought a house from a dog kennel owner who was downsizing and wanted to leave some of her dogs here "just for a bit" while she found them new homes.  No Way!

Not a deal breaker, but, an annoyance I might asked to have removed.  That's not too big a project, I don't think.  One day project for two handy people.

If it could be converted to a shed, that'd be good.

It could be converted to a shed, though it would be small (4x6ish) and about 2 feet off the ground....which I guess could be a plus for those of us with back problems. Hmmmmm lots to think about- thank you!

Oh and definitely would NOT leave the chickens here, unless the buyer specifically asked for them. Hey, no need to wait for baby chicks to grow! Instant fresh eggs the day you move in. :-)

not a deal breaker.  dd looked at a very nice house that had a very nice coop and run.  oh it was a nice house.  they took offers the Monday after their open house and it went well over list. (and way out of dd's price range.)