Menu

Who's going to tackle Tuesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good Morning!  :seeya:

I'm loving our spring break week so far...lots is getting accomplished and it feels lovely!!  :D

Today:

• quick tidy of the house...vacuum first floor
  • exercise - 5 miles 
  • hair cut in a super short style
  • get back on track with eating since Easter...that sour cream coconut cake was awesome, but I really don't won't a weight gain from it.
  • sammies for supper with chips

Have a great day everyone! 

Dd's ACT scores are up on her account, and she made a.....33!!!! She needed a 32 or higher for the full, four year tuition scholarship at the college she likes right now. We are all thrilled!!

Today:

breakfast for us

tidy house

make a list of errands to be done

school with ds: writing, science, Awana (more if time)

school with dd: Chemistry, alg 2, writing 

lunch

do errands

clean bathrooms

dinner

Good Morning, Ladies!

Luckymama, I am so sorry! How horrible!

Well, here's hoping today is better than yesterday. Yesterday was another one of those days when I just about packed DS1 up and enrolled him in the local school. Although I know that wouldn't solve any of my problems except get him away from me for a few hours. It all ended up well, but he was mad because our neighbors across the street, who go to private school, didn't have school yesterday, and our other neighbor, who goes to ps decided to ditch, so the kids were out playing. He threw a tremendous fit. Now, his brother and sister, who are infinitely more pragmatic, didn't like being in school either, but they got their little tails in gear and finished their work, so they got to go play. Whereas DS1 was still finishing his work at 4:30 and still had to deal with consequences of his behaviour. Bad, bad, bad day!

Anyhow, today is another day!

** school

** dermatologist appt. 3 1/2 years cancer free. Woohoo!

** dd has tumbling

Have a good day everyone!

Amy, I am soooo happy for your dd! And for you, too! :party:

KrissiK congrats on the 3.5 years :)

I talked to dd19 and to dd14. Nancy's girls are their ages. They've know each other since kindergarten (the 19yos) and since, well, birth (the 14yos). That was difficult.

My day:

--school

--library as soon as the holds come in (one thing I need for history today :eek:)

--groceries for the rest of the week

--Costco (dh)

--laundry, including dress dd19 needs for job interviews, one tomorrow (retail) and one Thursday (university Writing Center!!!)

--exercise

--gardening (today: plant last three annuals, divide daylily, transplant Shasta daisies, gather soil for soil test)

--drop soil test sample at extension office

--daydream about vacation next week :D

Let's see...

Finish reading for Family Law

Print Family Law materials I need for exam

Clear off craft table

sort stuff from the temporary storage in the back yard into "get rid of" and "put away" categories

water strawberry plant

DD schoolwork

wash diapers

fold laundry

locate DD's psychoed evaluation report

scan in report and records from enrichment program and email them to next year's school

Let's see...

Finish reading for Family Law--partway done

Print Family Law materials I need for exam

Clear off craft table--closer to done than this morning

sort stuff from the temporary storage in the back yard into "get rid of" and "put away" categories BACK BURNER

water strawberry plant DONE

DD schoolwork-->halfway done

wash diapers--waiting for their turn in the dryer

fold laundry

locate DD's psychoed evaluation report--this took MUCH LONGER than it should have. I scoured the house...and found it eventually in the car.

scan in report and records from enrichment program and email them to next year's school

And an update:

--school

--library as soon as the holds come in (one thing I need for history today :eek:)

--groceries for the rest of the week

--Costco (dh)

--laundry, including dress dd19 needs for job interviews, one tomorrow (retail) and one Thursday (university Writing Center!!!)

--exercise

--gardening (today: plant last three annuals, divide daylily, transplant Shasta daisies, gather soil for soil test)

--drop soil test sample at extension office

--daydream about vacation next week :D

I think I'm going to exercise before running errands. Unfortunately the rain has started so I'll have to use the treadmill or the elliptical instead of doing the 3 mile loop outside.

Good Morning!  :seeya:

I'm loving our spring break week so far...lots is getting accomplished and it feels lovely!!  :D

Today:

• quick tidy of the house...vacuum first floor--DONE
  • exercise - 5 miles--DONE
  • hair cut in a super short style--DONE
  • get back on track with eating since Easter...that sour cream coconut cake was awesome, but I really don't won't a weight gain from it.--Sort of did this today
  • sammies for supper with chips-- or cold cereal 

Have a great day everyone! 

Cleaned the kitchen.

Load #1 washed and dried.

Dropped ds off at the dentist.

Dropped dd off at the library.

Went to PT

Picked dd up at the library.

Waited until he was done and then picked ds up at the dentist.

Went to the grocery store and got food there that we ate in their tiny food area.

Went to the pharmacy and got my prescription.  

Came home and discovered that dh's dinner in the crockpot was not actually finished cooking yet when it was supposed to be.

Made dh a sandwich.  He's now off to work.

I'm tempted to get all depressed about the state of my house, yard and homeschool.  But that won't make any of it more organized so I'm going to ignore all that and just do the next things on my list.

Luckymama, I am so sorry.

Amy, fantastic news!

Have to share,

Took a time out on the beach for an hour or so, for some reason the house got really tense yesterday afternoon and I just needed to get away.

I pulled in to the parking lot, opened my windows, was quietly praying and listening to the waves and had just thought to myself, "Be still and know that I am God" when in pulls a car next to me, music blaring....Highway to Hell".  You have got to love the irony.