Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search
lewelma

Science posts organized by topic

Thanks Ruth, I just wanted this tread to come back on the top of the forum. There is a lots of reading for me to do :-)

Ruth, I have this page bookmarked to my homepage. I have learned so much from your posts, and the other scientists on this board that take the time to educate those of us without that background. I greatly appreciate your knowledge AND the time you took to organize his many posts into one master thread

Thanks for your kind words, Fawns. I have had so little time these past couple of years to add to the knowledge of the board like I did back in 2012-2014. It's fun to re-read all those things I wrote! :001_smile:

Ruth in NZ