Menu

SAT Subject Test Logistics

We decided to do two subject tests in June.  

Given that they're an hour each, how is this handled?  I can't find out on the College Board website, which I find convoluted as it is.  Do we show up at the "open door time" (8am), and then he's done two hours later?  Or do they have specific times for each test?

I also noticed that they're not having it at the high school (that's graduation day), but at a middle school a few miles away.  No problem, but that will be different in some ways.  We're used to the high school.

Yes, you show up at the regular sign-in time. Usually, they separate students taking the subject tests from those taking the regular SAT. All of the subject tests are in the same booklet and the students are allowed to take any they desire, not just the the specific ones they registered for earlier. They can even take more (by paying a fee) or fewer (no refund) than they pre-registered for. The only exceptions are tests not offered every session or language tests with the listening portion. They will give general instructions and then start the first subject test. After it is finished, those taking only one will leave and they will start the second subject test session. Only those taking three subject tests will remain for the final hour.

Yes, you show up at the regular sign-in time. Usually, they separate students taking the subject tests from those taking the regular SAT. All of the subject tests are in the same booklet and the students are allowed to take any they desire, not just the the specific ones they registered for earlier. They can even take more (by paying a fee) or fewer (no refund) than they pre-registered for. The only exceptions are tests not offered every session or language tests with the listening portion. They will give general instructions and then start the first subject test. After it is finished, those taking only one will leave and they will start the second subject test session. Only those taking three subject tests will remain for the final hour.

Thanks.  I had hoped that they were going to do it this way.

Easy enough (said by the one NOT taking these)!