Menu

Does this spelling resource exist?

mo2

My 12yo needs spelling help.  I would like to find a book that I can use with her and also with my younger kids (currently 7 and 5), maybe moving at a quicker pace for the 12yo.  I want something simple, just a book of lessons that gives the spelling rule and then a word list.  Is there anything like that?

Thank you.  I looked at the Dictation Resource Book, and while I love the idea of it, it seems to use mostly Bible quotes for dictation, and we are secular homeschoolers. This makes me hesitant to use Spelling Plus, so I think I will go with HTTS, although I've heard it's a bit difficult to figure out how to use.  I hope I can manage it!

Thank you. I looked at the Dictation Resource Book, and while I love the idea of it, it seems to use mostly Bible quotes for dictation, and we are secular homeschoolers. This makes me hesitant to use Spelling Plus, so I think I will go with HTTS, although I've heard it's a bit difficult to figure out how to use. I hope I can manage it!

The link has extra Bible sentences, I think the dictation book is secular, the Spelling Plus book is, here is the actual sample pages from the dictation book:

http://www.susancanthony.com/bk/-pdf/sampage/dbsamp.pdf