Menu

So excited-complete change for next year!

happyWImom

I feel like I can take a breath, because my plan is finally in place.  And, after years of trying to fit my dc into using the curriculum that I love, I'm finally picking something that I think will work best with their learning styles.  Goodbye to my beloved HOD & MFW (for now); and all in one just doesn't seem to work for us. :( 

Here it is:

History: MP Stories of the 13 Colonies & the Great Republic, Everthing You Need to Know About American History (with Artner's American History), VP History Cards & Mem. Cd, plus SL books

Science:  Apologia Gen. Science for dd, BF History of Science for ds

Math: MUS, LOF, Khan Academy

Writing: IEW Teaching Writing With Structure & Style and US History Based Writing (for dd), Wordsmith Apprentice for ds

Grammar:  R&S Eng. 4 (ds) IEW Fix It for dd

Latin:  Lfc

Spelling:  Spelling Power

Misc. Lit. Guides (Queen's, MP, VP)

God and the History of Art

CLE Bible Light Units

Coding for ds-Khan Academy & Codeacademy

Drawing Lessons for dd

Handbook of Nature Study-Outdoor Hour

piano-both

I think that's it!  Of course, we will do mini units on things like we always do, and go off on the bunny trails but at least I feel like I have a solid plan that I think we can stick to.  Relief. :party:

:hurray:  :hurray:

I'm still trying to figure out our plan. You give me hope that it CAN be done!

I can't believe I finally got it together.  It took me a loooong time, with lots of research, prayer, and reflection.  Dh is probably happier than I am-he won't have to listen to my lamenting or look at anymore "samples" of curriculum. :D