Menu

Math recommendations...

echoterry

Hello!  I like Saxon math for the way it works and the memorization factor and the repetition and all that.  I like Saxon, but I have a crazy schedule and with the attitudes that sometimes creep in, I find that math is getting put to the side for the days, and just doesn't get completed that day so we are behind in math.  

What I want is something like Saxon, but that my girls can complete independently.  I know they will need my help, but with the majority of it being independent.  I borrowed TT and one girl is flying through it, but I worry about her retention of the material.  She has finished about 30 lesson from Saxon 3, but is flying through TT4.  

Is there something either book or computer based that is like Saxon level comparison, but is more independent?  And does Saxon become more independent after level 3 when you enter into 5/4?  Or Intermediate 4?  Or would even using the Saxon teacher work like this for me?