Menu

I just broke my steam mop. Need recomendation for new one

Mom-ninja.

Oh, no, I'm a compulsive steam-mopper! I just didn't see your post 'till now. You are not the only one.

I don't have a lot of great info, though. I've only had cheap Shark steam mops. My first, a super cheap pump-type model like Chris posted about, was a piece of trash. I blew it up pretty quickly. My second (and current) Shark is just a step up from that--the "Professional", whatever that means--but I like it just fine and it works well. I like that you can flip the head of the mop over and use both sides of the pocket. I've been using it multiple times per week for about three years now, no issues.

ETA: You've probably already googled, but these reviews look helpful.

I'm using a Shark right now and it's fine. The sole reason I chose that one was that it shipped in a smaller box than anything else, and I can't ship large boxes here.  When I'm in the US again I'll buy a Haan.

That's the one I blew up. :laugh:  In its defense, I did like using it fine, and it worked well. It just didn't last for me--but it's also half the price of most others.

That's the one I blew up. :laugh:  In its defense, I did like using it fine, and it worked well. It just didn't last for me--but it's also half the price of most others.

It's made it five months so far and I really hope it lasts two years.  I'm being very nice to it.