Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melissa in Australia

some days I feel like........

Today has turned out to be one of those days.....

What do you feel like doing some days?

Right now I feel like kicking the wall.  :banghead:   :boxing_smiley:  .............I hate days that turn out  like this

Going to Swensen's, having a Swensen's Earthquake (8 scoops of ice-cream) all to myself while listening to the in-house jukebox. I like the stained glass lampshades in my hometown Swensen's.

How about Australian wine, Australian manufactured Cadbury chocolate and nougats.

Hope you have a good night sleep and a better day tomorrow.

WTF???? Really. Why didn't I become a career woman instead of a mom with tons of education, no certification and zero earning potential? Someone should have warned me IT'S A TRAP!!!!

I wish I had done this last night:

Some days I feel like hiding in my closet, tapping. Just to avoid saying something I will regret.

instead of this:

:banghead:   :boxing_smiley:  .

:(

On rough days a good walk in the fresh air can help clear my head. I realize those with littles can't easily do that.

(((Hugs)))

Elise in NC

Hiding at an undisclosed location in a cabin at the sea... :)

I read that "at a cabin IN the sea". That would make for one of those days pretty quick! LOL

I sat in my bed last night sobbing because I couldn't make the water pump work. The water ran out just before the final rinse of the washing machine. To look on the bright side, at least it didn't run out when my hair was full of shampoo; but nothing makes me feel pathetic and useless as though the universe hates me as quickly as that water pump!

I sat in my bed last night sobbing because I couldn't make the water pump work. The water ran out just before the final rinse of the washing machine. To look on the bright side, at least it didn't run out when my hair was full of shampoo; but nothing makes me feel pathetic and useless as though the universe hates me as quickly as that water pump!

and they don't ever quit when you are home with all the laundry caught up, showered and with a clean house.  no, those water pumps, they KNOW when to act up.

and no one can tell me different.

Then the gas will always run out on a Sunday when you're half way through cooking...

*sobs*

*stops sobbing* My aunt managed to make the water pump work this morning so hair washing is back on the agenda. The universe might not hate me after all.

Anyway Melissa, I thought your kids were winning everything at the show yesterday? That should have been good! Or did someone break in and eat all dd's baking?  :eek: