Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Whew, my weekend got a little thrown off but we are having fun.

Friday I went to Pax East (gamer convention) with youngest and a friend.  That, my friends, was quite something.

My brother in law (you many recall my dear sister in law passed away at 38 a couple years back) brought his new girlfriend to meet us, arrived last night and they are staying til tomorrow.  She tore her acl and is on crutches and in pain but she seems very dear and we are having fun.

Fantastic news, so far, insurance is covering everything for Rowan prescription-wise.  The B12 is over $100 a shot and it got covered and is on it's way in special refrigerated packing from the compounding pharmacy.  Now we are only waiting on the procedure for her port, the home nurse and the IV Rocephin to be scheduled and find out if it's covered too.  So far so good!  SO thankful!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Fantastic news, so far, insurance is covering everything for Rowan prescription-wise.  The B12 is over $100 a shot and it got covered and is on it's way in special refrigerated packing from the compounding pharmacy.  Now we are only waiting on the procedure for her port, the home nurse and the IV Rocephin to be scheduled and find out if it's covered too.  So far so good!  SO thankful!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

:hurray: That's great news, Lizzy!

Done:

-took dd5 to swimming lesson, finally managed to find the right building!

-church (Palm Sunday), kids gave crosses decorated with sweets, bread and palm branches to elderly friends in church

-Greek & Latin vocab

-study chapter Latin

-study half a lesson Greek

-read two chapters in SWB's History of the Ancient World

-made several puzzles with dd3

ToDo:

-need to think about dinner

-laundry

-order a gift for a friend

-declutter window-sill near homeschool area....ehm, no :blush: (I spent time crotcheting)

-ordered vitamins

Great news, Lizzie!

We have mass and the last confirmation class. Then my mil is taking some of my kids to a play this afternoon. Usually we have her over for dinner after, but too many people are sick here.

We had fun yesterday (well, I did. The pool was really cold and my ds3 was practically blue by the end of the second swim session). So between that and some expected jerk behavior from a few kids, he was so-so on the whole experience. The parents had one good speaker and during the rest, I planned out history and literature for dd2. 

We are resting the rest of the day and hopefully everyone will be better by tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Good Morning, Ladies!

This is the day that The Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Lizzie, great news on the medical front!

For us....

** church. Will be very busy at church this morning. We have brunch at 9:00. Bell choir is playing several songs, kids are marching in waving Palm branches and I'm leading that, plus I teach children's church today.

** nothing else planned for the day.

** kids are going to Grandma's for a sleep over tonight.