Menu

Harry Potter Online Class offered by Mythgard Institute starting May 2014

vikaso

Hi all,

I am in the initial stages of planning this Harry Potter class and am now looking for some kids for this middle school level online class

Class specs are as foll:

Class Size - 5 kids
Cost/kid  - $200
8 week intensive class (May - June 2014)
Days of class -TBD

The class will focus on studying and discussing the Harry Potter texts in depth  and we hope to cover 2 or 3 HP books (still TBD). 

Below is a link that you can use if you are interested in knowing more about the middle school level Harry Potter class scheduled to start in May.

Open Info Session is scheduled for Tues 4/15 at 11am PT

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/287125542

If you click the link around the time of the session, it will bring you straight into the GoToMeeting session where we can talk with Mr Olsen of Mythgard Institute.  If you click it before, you can register for the session in advance, and will thereafter receive a reminder email about attending the session.  Either way will work fine.

Pls email me offlist at arvinderoswal@gmail.com if you're interested in this class.

Regards
Arvinder

cleardot.gif

I'm trying not to be to harsh.... but this is pretty spammy.

Maybe you could elaborate on this... or post a link to your website... or some bios of the proposed teachers... or really anything at all?

Trolling for business is not cool... especially without some worthwhile input.